2019 Swan Bay Pinot Grigio

Retail $25.00 Friends $22.50

A complex and succulent Pinot Grigio showing nashi pear, quince and grapefruits with a long, crisp finish.

SKU: SWBPIG197LDO Categories: ,

Additional information

Weight 1.3 kg
Dimensions 8.7 × 8.7 × 29.7 cm
A complex and succulent Pinot Grigio showing nashi pear, quince and grapefruits with a long, crisp finish.
Winemaking Region: Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria. - Winemaking: 90% stainless steel closed tank fermentation to retain freshness. Remaining 10% in French oak barriques – fermented wild for complexity. Left on lees post-ferment for three months to add palate structure. Fined and filtered.