2023 Swan Bay Pinot Grigio

2023 Swan Bay Pinot Grigio

Retail $27.00
Friends $24.30
Tax included.

Tasting Note A complex and succulent Pinot Grigio showing nashi pear, quince and grapefruits with a long, crisp finish.
Technical Note

Winemaking Region: Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria. 

Winemaking: 90% stainless steel closed tank fermentation to retain freshness. Remaining 10% in French oak barriques – fermented wild for complexity. Left on lees post-ferment for three months to add palate structure. Fined and filtered.

Standard Shipping Rates Apply. Free Delivery for orders over $150 (Australia Only).
*Vintages subject to change.

You may also like

Recently viewed