You can now order online from our Take-Away & Deliver Menu. To order online please click here.
Phone 5251 4431 to place an order over the phone.
Take-Away and Delivery now available.
Please note that Bistro at Scotchmans Hill Cellar Door is closed for eat in dining until further notice. Take-Away and Delivery Menu below.
Local produce also available.
$5 delivery fee (Drysdale, Portarlington, St Leonards and Indented Heads area only). Call the Cellar Door on 5251 4431 for more information and to place your order via phone. To order online please click here.
Ready to Eat
– Burrito salad box – with chicken, rice & Tex Mex salad. $16.00
– Roasted vegetable medley with whipped goats cheese & toasted seeds (Veg – Vegan option available). $16.00
– Superfood grain salad with Bellarine smoked salmon. $16.00
– Produce box, fresh selection of local cheeses, cured meats, pickled and marinated veg, olives and crackers. $28.00
Heat & Eat
– Slow cooked pork and bean hot pot (GF). $18.00
– Chicken, mushroom and bacon casserole with herbed potatoes. (GF). $18.00
– Puttanesca meatballs with Otway pasta Torchio. $18.00
– Lentil, tomato and spinach Dahl with brown basmati. (GF & Vegan). $15.00
– Harrira Soup, a hearty Moroccan soup with lentils, chick peas and tomato. (GF & Vegan). $12.00
– Dark chocolate torte with spiced blackberries. $10.00
– Chilled almond and cardamom pudding with Riesling poached apricots (GF). $ 8.50
– Warm honey cake with Chardonnay syrup and candied walnuts. $ 8.50
190 Scotchmans Road
Drysdale Vic 3222
(03) 5251 4431
TASTING & SALES HOURS
Open 7 Days a week for Take-Away Sales
12:00pm – 4:00pm
Closed Christmas Day
Altered Hours Good Friday & ANZAC Day
Closed Until Further Notice
Travel time from Geelong is 20 minutes. Travel through Geelong City Centre and take Portarlington Highway East towards Portarlington. Follow the signs to the Wineries. Travel through Drysdale’s Town Centre and follow the Road to the Signed Scotchmans Hill turn off (right hand turn).
Travel time from Queenscliff is 15 – 20 minutes. From Queenscliff take the Bellarine Highway towards Geelong (Marcus Hill way). Travel past Point Lonsdale and make a right hand turn on to Queenscliff Road. Stay on Queenscliff Road and turn left onto Scotchmans Rd (approx 10 minutes travel time).
Travelling by Ferry
SORRENTO TO QUEENSCLIFF
Searoad Ferries operates 2 all-weather car and passenger ferries on Melbourne’s spectacular Port Phillip Bay. Connecting the Mornington & Bellarine Peninsula’s 365 days a year.
The ferry runs from 7am to 6pm on the hour, every hour from each side, and offers an additional 7pm service during peak times of the year. Travel time from one side to the other is 40mins.
The bay crossing is a ‘must-do’ attraction and a highlight of the Victorian coastal travel experience.
Please check departure & return times with Searoad Ferries.
MELBOURNE TO PORTARLINGTON
Port Phillip Ferries is a privately-run passenger ferry service that runs between Portarlington on the Bellarine Peninsula and Victoria Harbour Docklands.
Operating 7 days a week, the service is enjoyed by daily commuters and travellers who wish to access the coast or city with ease. Their modern 35m catamaran vessel provides a comfortable vantage point to enjoy the sights and sounds of the bay, while you read the paper, catch up on emails, or simply enjoy the trip to your destination.
Please check departure & return times with Port Phillip Ferries.