Fathers Day Wine Flight Tasting
Enjoy a glass of Sparkling on arrival, with a brief history of Scotchmans Hill and (weather permitting) a guided stroll up to the Norfolk Vineyard, which has the oldest commercial Pinot Noir vines in the Bellarine Peninsula.
Followed with a structured tasting in the Scotchmans Hill Private Tasting Room of 2 brackets of wines, including some exclusive Pinot Noir & Shiraz vintages, all led by an expert member of staff.
Cheese platters provided with your choice of one of our three main course meals from our special Father's Day menu. (This deal is only available in the Father's Day Wine Flight Tasting)
Special Father's day menu
2 course menu - $45 per Person
3 course menu - $55 per Person
or a la carte
- Cheese Boards
- Tasting Platters
- Kids Toasties
- Moroccan Chicken Meatballs with preserved Lemons & herbed Couscous $24
- Red wine marinated Lamb Shank, with caramelized onion – potato mash & grilled asparagus $28
- Thai Rice Noodle Salad with Nam Jim marinated Beef $24 or marinated Eggplant $22
- Honey cake, poached Quince, Walnut Crumble & Cream $12.50
- Poached Pear, spiced in Scotchmans Hill Shiraz, coconut vanilla custard and toasted coconut $15
This Lunch menu will only run on Sunday – bookings are essential.
Special Fathers Day packs available to purchase.
Bookings essential via Scotchmans Hill Cellar Door or online