Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart

 

Scotchmans Hill

< Back to Wine

BH17 - 2015 Swan Bay Pinot Grigio

BH17 - 2015 Swan Bay Pinot Grigio
By the Dozen
In Stock
Add To Cart
$240.00
$130.00
/ C750
SKU: 15SBPIG7LD01

TASTING NOTES
Fragrant and complex bouquet; displaying aromas of fresh pear, nectarine and quince. The palate is clean and fresh with a long finish. Tropical fruit flavours dominate the rich mid palate. Supported by gooseberry, grassy notes and a touch of honey, followed by a green herbaceous finish.

TECHNICAL NOTES
Sourced from Geelong and Adelaide to make an Italian “Grigio” style, noted for zesty acidity and moderate alcohol. 85% stainless steel closed tank fermentation, with the remaining 15% in French oak barriques. 12.5% ABV.